Virtufy has a team of expert Middleware engineers that are able to assist with a wide range of projects from rapid check-ups of the health of your environment to complex, multi-region, geographically distributed development projects.
Virtufy’s engineers take pride working in high-demanding, mission-critical environments. Deployment of applications to servers, remote or local, can be a strenuous task. An understanding of the configuration of application resources, its setup, and awareness of the need to employ an alternative approach depending upon the scope of the version update required, is essential.
Virtufy provides Middleware engineering expertise across these areas:
- Installation, Configuration, Administration and Troubleshooting.
- Expertise in JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat & other enterprise middleware platforms.
- Application and Infrastructure health-checks and performance tuning.
- Server clustering for load balancing and fail-over.
- Java Container security configuration.
- Maintenance and upgrades of Middleware environments including patch application, version upgrades.
- Automation with Jython, JMX, Perl, Shell Scripting.
- Comprehensive knowledge transfer & training.
- Project Management and oversight.
Many of our engineers have worked closely with products for many years both in private and public domains with experience within the Government, Financial, Telecommunications and Public sectors.
Our deep knowledge in these areas ensures that we are well placed to set up your development and production architecture using latest technologies. In addition to the range of technologies, our consultants can provide a number of key services including installation, patching, monitoring, backup and logging to ensure that your infrastructure environments are running at their optimum levels.