Cloud computing has emerged as a key enabler for business efficiency and agility. Agility, innovation and quick time-to-market are critical to maintaining competitive advantage and seizing market opportunities. Successful businesses must rapidly and efficiently adapt to advances in technology and information services
Cloud computing can reduce costs via its usage-based pricing model. For example, a quick market survey reveals a CRM software-as-a-service (SaaS) at $65 per employee, a virtual server at $0.10 per hour, and an application integration service at a few pennies per transaction. Although these cost savings represent a significant and quantifiable benefit in their own right, cloud computing is capable of so much more. Employing a service-oriented approach backed by proven hands-on experience, Virtufy helps clients leverage cloud technologies from strategy through implementation for maximum business value.
Our cloud services include:
- Assessment: Business Value Assessment and Health Check.
- Implementation: Application Development and Foundation Implementation & Migration.
- Strategy & Roadmap.
- Vendor Evaluation & Selection.
Cloud computing clearly presents several economic and business benefits. However, in practice, it also presents several challenges that can diminish the benefits realized. Its ease of self-service provisioning and management can complicate enterprise architecture and IT governance processes while fundamentally altering how the business and IT interact.
Some benefits of having Virtufy provide you with Cloud Computing Services
- Reduce Capital Costs- No hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Achieve economies of scale- increase volume output, Cost/unit decreases.
- Reduce spending on Infrastructure- Maintain easy access to your information. Pay as you go
- Globalize your workforce- Anyone with an internet connection can access the cloud (with your permission of course)
- Streamline Processes- More work with less time and people.
- Improve accessibility- Access your cloud anytime, anywhere, Simple.
- Monitor projects effectively- Stay within budget and ahead of cycle time completion.